These terms and conditions are subject to change by Brandy Gillmore & Human Potential Revolution, Inc at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions. Your use of this website after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this website. These complete terms and conditions are inclusive for all companies, agents, owners, employees, subsidiaries and any affiliates of Human Potential Revolution Inc.
1. Intellectual Property: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works or in any other way disseminate from such materials or content. As much as we want to get this information to the world, the accuracy of this information is important to us. If you are interested in sharing this work, please contact us first to obtain express written permission.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Brandy Gillmore and Human Potential Revolution, Inc. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at [email protected]
2. Limitations on use: You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this website or be accompanied by an adult with ACTIVE supervision. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this website for any reason without ACTIVE adult supervision.
If you are provided a password to access this website, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
3. Medical Disclaimer: In using this site, you understand that you are responsible for your own health and health choices. And that per Federal Law, only a medical doctor and/or prescription drug is able to make any claims to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease. You understand that this website, including all verbal and written content and techniques, cannot and will not go against Federal Law and make any promises or claims to do such; including any illness that you have had, currently have or may have in the future. You understand that you should always communicate openly with your doctor about anything you are doing that has the ability to affect your health and that if you do have a medical condition or are on prescription medications that it is always recommended to have these closely monitored while participating in any activities that could affect your health.
Additionally, you understand that you are not being asked or encouraged to discontinue any medications, recommendations, or treatments made by your doctor or medical professional and that it is always recommended to follow your doctor's recommendations. You understand that any programs, workshops, content, videos, blogs, or any information verbal, written, typed or otherwise is not a replacement for medical advice or psychiatric care. You fully realize that your health is your responsibility and you release Brandy Gillmore, Human Potential Revolution, Inc from any future health-related issues that you might have. You also understand that each persons results are their own responsibility. You understand that all information is educational and that there is no guarantee of success, health or monies to be made as no one is able to guarantee money, health and/or success.
You agree that if you join any of Brandy's health-related programs that you will do so while being under the direct supervision of a doctor and you will discuss with your doctor what you are doing to make sure that it does not interfere with any treatments you are receiving. Additionally, if you are on any type of medication you agree that you will have them monitored. You understand that no one can control your mind but you, therefore you alone are responsible for your results. You understand that by participating in any program that you are doing so at your own risk and that you assume full responsibility. You also understand that if working with the program is negatively affecting you or "stressing" you in any way that you will immediately discontinue using it and follow up with your doctor and/or counselor immediately.
This policy affects your legal rights and obligations so please read it carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
4. Order and Return Policies: We generally ship all physical orders within two business days. For any digital products, you will receive an email with login details to our membership site or download page. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us in good condition within 30 days of the date that you placed your order. In order to receive a refund within the 30 day period for any physical products, you must return everything that was shipped to you, including any bonuses, and we must receive it at our offices before the 30 day period has passed.
5. Third Party References and Hyperlinks: This web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Human Potential Revolution, Inc, and you acknowledge that Human Potential Revolution, Inc is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
6. Information You Submit: You hereby warrant that any information you submit to Human Potential Revolution, Inc through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant Brandy Gillmore and Human Potential Revolution, Inc a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide.
You further agree that you shall not submit or transmit any content through this web site or to Human Potential Revolution, Inc that is:* Obscene, vulgar, or pornographic; Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of a law; Violates any state or federal law in the U.S. and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
* Infringes the intellectual rights of a third party; Is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by Human Potential Revolution, Inc and/or third parties on this web site.* Human Potential Revolution, Inc reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in Human Potential Revolution, Inc’s sole discretion, without liability or warning to you.* Human Potential Revolution, Inc reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit.* You agree to hold Human Potential Revolution, Inc harmless from any consequences or actions taken by Human Potential Revolution, Inc in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
7. Contacting Us: If you need to contact us, you can email us at [email protected], or send us a letter at: Human Potential Revolution, Inc, 8549 Wilshire Blvd #1127, Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
8. Disclaimer: All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this website are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Company and its agent do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this website is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Human Potential Revolution, Inc, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this web site.
This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, in no event shall the amount of collective liability of company and its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and contractors exceed the amount actually paid to company for products or services.Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, company’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
10. Indemnification: Upon a request by Human Potential Revolution, Inc, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Human Potential Revolution, Inc and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
11. Severability and integrations:Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Human Potential Revolution, Inc with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and Human Potential Revolution, Inc with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Updated May 23rd, 2018 (GDPR Compliance)